You can jump to particular topics by going to the headings below:
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in a variety of ways depending on how you interact with us and our websites, products, and services, including:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you sign up to receive communications from us, place an order, or contact us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- From other sources, including, for example, our affiliates, business partners, service providers, and other third parties, or from publicly available sources. For example, if you submit a job application, or become an employee, we may conduct a background check.
The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect in a variety of contexts and how we use that information.
|Context||Types of Data||Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data|
|Cookies and Third-Party Tracking||We may place tracking technology on our website that collects analytics, records how you interact with our website. This means that a third party uses technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can report analytics to us or provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. That third party might also collect information over time and across different websites in order to serve advertisements on our website or other websites.||Where required by law, we base the use of third-party cookies upon consent.|
|Demographic Information||We collect personal information, such as your age or location.||We have a legitimate interest in understanding our users and providing tailored services.|
|Employment||If you apply for a job posting, or become an employee, we collect information necessary to process your application or to retain you as an employee. This may include, among other things, your Social Security Number. Providing this information is required for employment.||We use information about current employees to perform our obligations to employees. In some contexts, we are also required by law to collect information about employees or applicants. We also have a legitimate interest in using your information to have efficient staffing and work force operations.|
|Feedback/Support||If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.||We have a legitimate interest in receiving, and acting upon, your feedback or issues.|
|Order Placement||We collect your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and credit card number when you place an order.||We use your information to perform our contract to provide you with products or services.|
|Website interactions||We use technology to monitor how you interact with our website. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser.||We have a legitimate interest in understanding how you interact with our website to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also have a legitimate interest in detecting and preventing fraud.|
|Web logs||We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.||We have a legitimate interest in monitoring our networks and the visitors to our websites. Among other things, it helps us understand which of our services is the most popular.|
How We Use Information.
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our websites.
- To provide products and services.
- To conduct analytics.
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to and/or follow-up on your requests, inquiries, issues, or feedback.
- To detect and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including violation of our policies and terms and conditions, security incidents, and harm to the rights, property, or safety of our company and our users, employees, or others.
- To debug, identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our website.
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
- For such other purposes as you may consent.
How We Share Information.
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third-party intermediary.
- Public. Some of our websites may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
How We Protect and Retain Information.
No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
For your convenience, we may provide links to websites and other third-party content or services that we do not own or operate. The websites and third-party content to which we link may have separate privacy notices or policies. Please note, we have no control over the privacy practices websites, or services that we do not own. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party website or application for details about such third party’s privacy practices.
131 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ 07976, Suite 110
Effective Date December 1, 2022
Last Update: December 1, 2022